family pic

family pic

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mowing / 9 weeks

I know weird title, but that is what this is about.

Tonight, for the first time in almost a year, I mowed the lawn. It was hot, I'm tired, my hands hurt and my feet are killing, me but I loved it.

After having Landrie I don't know how many times I heard, you'll feel just like new by 6 weeks. Oh, how I wish that had been true. For me it took 9 weeks. It has been a long nine weeks, but I FINALLY feel like me.

I am thankful that I could mow the lawn tonight, I would be more thankful if there had been even a little bit of a breeze, or if my feet hadn't gotten bigger through the pregnancy and my shoes hadn't been to small, but I'm thankful that I felt good enough to mow.

Cute pictures to come from August. One really cute one. Jaren has been fighting us on bed time so last night to try and 'beat' us he got out of bed and went to sit in the chair in his room, well I'm sure you can guess. He just ended up falling asleep in the chair. WE had to move him after a bit though so his neck wouldn't break :)

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive