family pic

family pic

Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 months

I can't believe it but Landrie is two months old now (well, yesterday) And as a present to daddy and I she slept all the way through the night and so did her brother :) To bad mommy was up working on student schedules and daddy doing homework till midnight. One of these times it will all work out :)

Yes, I did say Daddy was doing homework - Tuesday night Mark official began taking classes towards his masters in buisness administration. WE are so proud of him.

Back to Landrie - we just had her appointment and here are her figures:

Weight: 11 lbs. 6 oz. 65%
Height: 22.75 in. 66%
Head Circ: 39 cm. 50%

She is healthy and doing great NO concerns. Mommy is happy to hear that, just wasn't happy to get all the vacinations that they give at two months.



2 comments:

  1. Great stats! Landrie sure is a cutie and I think I have said it before, but the teddy bear idea each month is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome and I like the blanket by the way!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive