family pic

family pic

Friday, April 8, 2011

Boo Hoo and Belly

This weekend sleeping did NOT go well for Jaren, Ok honestly it hasn't been going well for a few months for Jaren. He has been snoring his entire life, but the doctor has always said that if it wasn't affecting his sleep we wouldn't look into it any farther. By this I mean, his tonsils are fine, but they weren't sure about his adnoids.

So After he woke up at 2, 3, 4, and 5 on Sunday night I called the doctor Monday. Tuesday Mark took him in for a soft tissue x-ray of his neck and by Tuesday afternoon the doctor was calling saying we needed to get in as soon as possible. Jaren's adnoids were so big that they are almost making contact with his pallate.

This coming Monday I will be taking Jaren to a pre-appointment and we will be scheduling his outpatient surgery to have his adnoids removed. I AM NOT ready for this. Partially whey we waited a few months with bad sleeping as I was sure he was ok, and it was just a phase. I will let you all know as soon as we get is scheduled when it is going to be. In the mean time prayers now are welcome.



Here is my belly - this is a 29 week picture. I went to the doctor at 28 weeks and everything is going well. They are still finding traces of protein, but with my outstanding blood pressure they are not worried about anything. Saying that at 28 weeks I was measuring 31 weeks. If I continue to measure big another sonogram will be scheuduled and my due date will be moved up. Fingers crossed so at least if I have to go two weeks over it is an earlier two weeks. I'm really feeling my size latly and know the last 2 and a 1/2 months will be long. We are going vehicle shopping this weekend to get ready for our growing family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive