family pic

family pic

Friday, July 16, 2010

Some videos

I will start by saying I know the first slide of the slide show talks about photographs and these are all videos. This is my fifth attempt to post these videos so I picked the first slideshow that would fit the whole picture of the video. I do like it though so you may see it in the future, with pictures :) I hope you can finally enjoy these videos as much as I do.

I've logged on now to watch these and make sure they work properly and well, they kinda do. The first time it had the audio of video 2 while have a still shot of of video 1. The next time it stopped one of the videos short of being finished. I used the arrows (spades) to skip from video to video and they all eventually played. These videos are becoming my nightmare. Maybe that is my sign that I should stick to still photography :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a slideshow design

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had advice on uploading videos, but I'm not that tech savvy :( GREAT videos. I am encouraged by the sign language one. I will keep at it with Cadyn. You two are such caring and fun parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb made me replay "the one where I fall" about 20 times!

    I keep thinking I want to try videos, but then again, maybe I won't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha who knew puttin on socks could be so funny?! I know it probably wasn't easy to upload these, but i loved watching them! thanks for taking the time to post them!
    Boz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud to see him signing!!! Such a proud Aunt! ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive