family pic

family pic

Thursday, July 15, 2010

name trick

I wanted to share with you all a trick for spelling Jaren's name correctly. As a poor speller myself I surprised myself with choosing Jaren as his name as I could never figure out how to spell the name Jared, Jarod, Jerod, Jarred, ect...

Any way as I have seen many variation of Jaren's name come across my computer and on birthday cards I thought I'd share with you my trick.

Here it is: if you take the J off the front of his name and the N off the end of his name you have a word left over. ARE

J ARE N

So when you are wondering what order the vowels are in his name remember that there is a word in his name.

2 comments:

  1. You are such a teacher ;) I think I have gotten it right every time...I think. Given my unique name and now Cadyn's, I am pretty sensitive to correct spellings.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive