family pic

family pic

Friday, August 7, 2009

photo shoot pics

Ok, so I've had quite a few requests for more of our photo shoot pictures. Here is the deal. My computer is still broken (probably just going to have to find time to go buy a new one).

Also, since my sister Amy is the one who took the photos (we started with around 380 and have eliminated it down to about 25) she is still working on them. By that I mean she is doing the extra cool stuff - making them black and white, soft focus, etc... when she is done and back in town I will be able to see them as well and will be able to use her flash drive to download some of them on here.

I can't wait to see what she is doing/has done either and will share when possible. Jaren was such a trooper that day and make it pretty easy to get such wonderful pictures. And I have to say I posted those pics really quick that day before I left her house and they aren't even my favorites.

Can't wait to share more with you.

I guess I could also let you know all is well here. I'm at home and NOT at work like everyone else so I'm great. Jaren is wonderful and continues to be a great baby. He is growing like a weed though - He is so darn long it is getting hard to swaddle him.

We are taking our first family trip this weekend to "God's country" Manhattan for a friends wedding. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah.. Yeah.. yeah... I'm working on them (well actually I'm done). You'll get them when we both get back in town.

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive