family pic

family pic

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

HELLO

Well, not much new hear other than I'm getting big. I roll over to my side by myself now (preferrably my right side). I am drinking 4 oz. bottles. I have also slept through the night 3 times now for mom and dad and man oh man where they excited!!! After they got over being worried something was wrong with me. The only negative thing going on is I've got a lot of eye gunkies. My mom called the doctor and went to pick up a prescription for me today and it seems to be helping already.

I also got my pictures back yesterday from aunt Amy and I don't mean to brag, but they are pretty darn cute. My mom will maybe post some soon.


This is what I do when mom tries to work on tummy time with me. I love being on my tummy so instead of working out my neck muscles I fall asleep 8 times out of 10.



I'm just getting SOOO big. My mom went to rinse out my bottle yesterday and when she returned this is what she saw. I don't lay still anymore, well actually I never did, but I can move even more now.



I'm just so cute.



I was pretending to be asleep here. I'm just so cute when I want to be.

4 comments:

  1. what a doll! He is pretty big.... and already you've gotten to sleep through the night???? Jenna didn't do that until she was 8 months!!!!! Such a cutie and can't wait to see him again~ love Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look huge in some of those pics. I can't believe how fast he seems to be growing up. Can't wait until the 20th has come and gone, and everything is OFFICIAL!!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! What personality! ....so many expressions.
    Love,
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read this one about 3 times now, but just this time it hit me- It's cute how you quanitfy everything- 8 out of 10 times, or he poops every 36 to 48 hours, etc. You can tell you're use to writing IEP goals! :)

    Also, I love the fake sleeping pic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive