family pic

family pic

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

3 Day day 5 (travel home)

 

Picking up Luggage in Wichita

Layover on way home


We had a little later flight out of San Diego so we took a trip back down to the beach and took in the sun a bit before coming back to Kansas in November.

As it was two years before when I did this walk - it was a GREAT experience with wonderful people supporting a GREAT cause.  Something I strive to do again, but when I do not know, COVID may sadly be determining when I do it again.  This years walk was cancelled.

Thanks to all of those that supported me.  It takes 2300 in donations to walk, plus shoes, hotel, flights, etc..  its a big commitment, but one I have enjoyed for sure.  And one I'm grateful Mark is always supportive of as it takes a lot from him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive