family pic

family pic

Thursday, May 9, 2019

July 2017 misc

It is rough to get up at 6:00 every day

I helped my mom make Mark and I a quilt for our bedroom!  I am in love with it.  I helped pick all the fabrics.  I picked the pattern.  Lets be honest my mom really did all the sewing, but I did help.  I can iron with the best of em.  :)  We now have 4 pillow shams and there is a mini couch at the foot of our bed now and we are working on our final piece, which is a pillow for the couch.

spoiler alert - Jaren gets roller skates for his birthday too





Getting so BIG

The girls having fun on the trampoline


Big girl


Oh I miss that swing sometimes.  The kids sure had some great times on that thing

Outside fun!!!


Moving into her big girl car seat!!!   So fun to turn them around




That laugh just makes me smile

If anyone had any question or needed reminded why we call Taylin Tess Buddha
Here it is!

Where's Taylin Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive