family pic

family pic

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Catch up

Well I have to start with...
My Mima Ginia got to go home this week!!!!  She is officially considered home bound through medicaid.  She is only allowed to leave her house to go to 1) Doctor 2) Church 3) get hair done.

She is doing well and soooooo  sooooooo soooooo happy to be home.  She is still on oxygen and is hoping to get rid of that, but just so nice to see her at home again :)  Warms my heart.  


Pregnancy.....
I am officially 29 weeks today and doing better.  With Chiropractic help my tailbone is now staying in place.  I am struggling with some sciatic nerve pain, but not to bad yet.   I have not thrown up in a while (came close last night for some reason but held it off)   I did pass my glucose testing, but found out I was anemic from that test so am now on an iron supplement.  They are a bit concerned about my protein levels and if I don't pass that Tuesday at the doctor I will have to do a 24 hour test.  If the protein is still there then it can mean that I may be developing preeclampsia, have kidney damage or other wonderful sounding things.  Nervous for text on Tuesday.  
I'm swelling very nicely and should go from thigh down by the time I make it through the ball season :)

15 weeks

18 weeks 
21 weeks

25 weeks

The jump from 21 weeks to 25 weeks really caught me off guard.  I am actually nervous to take another picture.  


Mark and I did complete our first weekend as a presenting couple at Catholic Engaged Encounter and it went well.  We are blessed and glad that we have been given this opportunity.  The weekend consists of us from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon presenting 8 talks about 20 -30 min. each and one other (more veteran couple) presenting talks as well.    We stay overnight at the spiritual life center with the engaged couples and 'retreat' with them.  We will be doing about two weekends a year.  

T-ball practice has started and Jaren couldn't be more excited to play his first game is in two weeks with his daddy coaching him again!!!  Mark does such an amazing job with all those boys.  

We have lived in our house for 1 year now and we can't believe it.  We had a birthday party for our house (really just an excuse for this pregnant woman to have dessert)  

Overall we are doing well and can't wait for school to be out so I can move to full baby prep mode.  Gotta get Ryland potty trained and out of the baby bed and into the toddler bed.  We have 15 more days of school then we begin!!!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive