family pic

family pic

Sunday, June 28, 2015

May 2015 misc

May was a busy month with school ending, t-ball practice starting, our cousin Tate staying for a while, trying to get settled into house and 
Rain, Rain and more Rain.

To initiate me into country living without 4 wheel drive.  It decided to be the third wettest May in HISTORY.  So my first week living in the house I got stuck in the middle of the road on the way to work.   I was happy ;)


Just some fun at home




There is not normally a small second pond out on the land, but in May there was and they ALMOST connected


This is a River going over our driveway  :(

This is the second river going down the driveway



The most settled we have felt is right before my Classroom BBQ - we go the entertainment center decorated and one picture hung on the wall.  And the whole house clean!!!  Much thanks to my folks for taking my kids so we could clean and Holly and Luann for taking Tate that day!!!




This play set took FOREVER to get together as we got it started early in May then got it sat our here and then it rained an rained and rained so we couldn't get out to finish, but finally here it is.  Just need a flag on it.



the basement even got some organization







Ryland watching a movie in the car on the way to my Cousin Courtney's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive