family pic

family pic

Monday, March 30, 2015

Concrete footprints

I had told my uncle (AKA our contractor) from day one - the day you pour concrete I am taking a vacation day - pulling the kids out of school and coming to do prints.  

Anyway in true me fashion.  The concrete was being poured the Friday before spring break.  Well, being a teacher I am not allowed to take personal days to extend a break - so My wonderful in laws  pulled Jaren our of school for me and met me on my lunch with the kids the do the prints.  (Thanks to my wonderful boss for allowing me to take more than my usual 20 min lunch)










We put each child's initials JJ, LL, RR above their prints and then in the corner we put EST. 2015

I am very happy with how it came out and So grateful we were able to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how special to get to see those tiny little toes every time you walk past. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.... Your little family is seriously the cutest!!
    P.S. So excited about your house!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive