family pic

family pic

Monday, November 17, 2014

CELEBRATING!!!

I just submitted my final, literally, and am DONE with my master class!!!

I am SOOOOOO excited and ready to begin posting on the blog again, I have actually missed it.  

Quick updates:

Jaren - LOVING kindergarten and doing AMAZING.

Landrie - LOVING preschool and I love seeing her at school

Ryland - WALKING everywhere - still only has 6 teeth.  Saying many words and happy as ever

Mark and I - We have a house now - all the interior and exterior walls are up and the brick, window, and shingles have been ordered!!!  This has been such a crazy exciting process.  We have our driveway now as well and we love going to see the house to see what is happening now.  Many impeding decisions but exciting still.  

My mom is taking me and all my sisters to KC this coming weekend for some Christmas shopping and girl time.  We have never had a girls trip and I am thrilled and very excited.  

Thanksgiving will be relatively slow for us, BUT, I can't believe I can say this,
It looks like ALL of Mark's family is going to be home at the same time the day after Christmas.  It has been 4 years since we have all been together at the same time.  And we have had many additions to our family in that time.  


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being done with your class and having walls up! Such a fun time in your lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you're posting again. I've missed your updates.
    Did you get another master's - in what this time?
    By what others have posted, it looks like you all had a great time in KC. How was IKEA?
    Can't wait to see yo all Thursday - db

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive