family pic

family pic

Friday, February 14, 2014

Christmas eve 2012

On Christmas Eve we went to mass with my mom and some of my family.  We then went to my mom's for a quiet night of games and of course food.  We had celebrated Christmas the weekend before (pics to come) as with my dads current work schedule Christmas Eve does not work for us anymore, but sooner than later when he retires we will be back to Christmas Eve.  This is our second year to do 4:00 Christmas Eve mass and we are SOLD!!!  The kids get naps, they don't have to stay up to late, and our Christmas morning was not rushed.  Even having to get to church almost 45 min. early to get a seat it is still worth it to us.

Our family before mass

These are some cute kids if I say so myself

Opening their Christmas Eve PJ's!!!
 We use Santa Sacks at our house.  My sister, Mima, mom and I all made these together and then we had their names embroidered on each bag.  We then let Santa know that he does not need to wrap our presents that he can just fill up our bags!!!  SOOOOO cute - you will see some fun pics and videos of the kids IN their bags on Christmas morning.
Before Sanat as you can see by the empty sacks and the fact that ELFIE is still in Landries stocking. 

The table was set for our yummy Christmas morning tradition of Monkey Bread!!!

SANTA CAME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive