family pic

family pic

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sept 13 misc

Here are some misc. pictures of our family from Sept.


The kids were SOOOOO excited to give Ryland a bottle for the firsr time





We went to a big truck day at my new school and when we got there my class was paired with Blakes class and Blake enjoyed beig my kiddos big helper

Rylands rom (well, his half of the room he shares with Landrie)


How I love these silly photos - good times!!!
 


look what we can do mom


Landrie is such a girl - Not sure I'm gonna know how to raise this one :)



Landrie is by Ryland all the time, kissing him, loving him, just genrally smothering him

1 comment:

  1. I see I'm not the only one who doesn't know how they got such a girly-girl. :) Such big helpers you have with Ryland - awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive