family pic

family pic

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas Eve 12

Again with the pictures being out of order??? 
 
This year on Christmas Eve we all went to 4:00 mass at St. Marks  It was said in honor of my Papa Jim.  Then we went to my parents house for some more good food, great company, and games
 
 
They wouldn't really sit sill for this one

Landrie's little sweater dress was so cute

Rhonda and Gabe enjoying some special time

Nikki and Caleb playing headbands

I got a new game this season called "Telestrations" it was a huge hit.  WE all laughed  ton

Having fun

Our Christmas Eve PJ's

Happy Girl

This sums it all up

Big boy

:)

1 comment:

  1. So many fun holiday celebrations. :)

    About the photo uploading and them being out of order - I have not had that problem. I click on the photo icon on the 'new post' page, then click 'choose photos', choose them, they seem to upload in order every time, then I make sure they all have the blue highlight around them, and I click 'add photos'. Then they all seem to show up in order. Sorry, I am no help. :(

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive