family pic

family pic

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Oct. in our house

Here are some shots from just hanging out in Oct.


My cousin Shelby got married at the begginning of Oct. This is Me and Jaren at her wedding

Daddy and Landrie at the wedding

Each year my sisters and I get together and have our kids 'shop' for Halloween costumes. We all bring our tubs and each kid tries on till they drop and pick what they will be wearing that year.

Scooby Doo Jaren

Monkey - Hunter

Buzz Light Year Caleb

Clown - Jaren

Devil - Landrie

Pirate - Isaiah

Cinerella - Elizabeth

Isaiah, Elizabeth, Caleb, Jaren and Gabe pausing for picture

A confused Clown - Jaren was tying to be a firefighter, a clown, the devil and a witch all at one time.

Ray Finkle :) - Jaren loved this particular one for some reason.

Amy planned this Kampling woman outing. We went to paint the town together. WE had a really good time and I thought all our paintings turned out really good.

This evening Jaren and Landrie finally figured out that they could ride on this bike together and they were having so much fun.

Landrie - loves food

When I went into the kitchen one night Jaren was playing with these magnets. When I went in later this is what I saw. Sometimes I am just blown away at how smart he is at just 3 years old.

Landrie is facinated by bubbles.

1 comment:

  1. Okay on the magnets, did you notice mcfadden spelt backwards too, did he do that too???? ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive