family pic

family pic

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Big girl

I promise more posts to come, just not sure when - between, keeping up with the kids, trying to clean the house and Marks classes, I'm just getting further and further behind everyday and when push comes to shove and I have a min. and I can either post on the blog or play with my kids - sorry, kids win.

Jaren is so verbal these days. While Mark and I can understand him and most others may not be able to he is talking so much better these days and just this weekend learned how much fun it is to scream. Yeah ;)

Landrie is really getting a personality and is growing every single day.

Being a mom is so rewarding and hard at the same time - I love it!!!

We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend and Jaren had a blast, I got some great pics we will share, hopefully soon.

For the mean time these three month pics of Landrie will have to do - Compliments of Amy - she finished right before her and cheeks left to go galivant at Disney - we are jealous.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive