family pic

family pic

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Landrie pics

Here are some pictures, I know finally right, I have a lot of good reasons/excuses. Mostly that I'm tired and have underestimated the recovery time from having a child, that or I'm a big baby. Also, the holiday weekend, and learning to balance sleep with two children.

Any way, I hope you enjoy, I have more to come I won't promise how soon as This weekend is Jaren's second birthday and Landie's doctors appointment. Kelsey and Marshal are coming to visit, then the following weekend is Landries baptism, so lots going on, but will work on posting more often.

Quick update: feeding is going really well, and I'm anxious to see how much weight she has gained at her appointment on Thursday. Jaren is doing great with her and is even doing a little better when Daddy is holding her. That is still our biggest hurdle with Jaren - sharing daddy. Overall we are all doing great. ENJOY THE PICTURES!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital slideshow

5 comments:

  1. Love it thanks for sharing all of those!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! She is such a ball of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Congrats! - Grant & Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This had me tearing up, what a blessing Landrie is! AND cute as a button :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive