family pic

family pic

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Comforter

Here it is folks our new babies comforter. I will clarify why I'm posting this now. Mark and I have picked this out as our non-gender specific comforter. While we believe this to be perfect we know some will believe it is more boy than girl. I am posting this now BEFORE we have our sonogram so that NOONE can try to say that we really know what we are having when we don't.

Our sonogram is a week from today and we are both VERY excited to get to see our baby. The last time we had a sonogram was at 5 weeks and it literally looked like a peanut. Which is the closest thing to a name or a nickname the baby has at this point. At my work that is what the baby is called "peanut" because of the sonogram.

Anyway here it is. We are getting excited to paint the new room using this as our inspiration. We have bought a new desk "office system" (pictures to come) and are in the process of cleaning out the bedroom so we can paint.

5 comments:

  1. I personally think it's great for both. Very cute
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Jaren get a toddler bed b4 baby comes? Or will you need another crib?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Is the new nursery where your office used to be? I usually have a *feeling* if someone is having a boy or girl, but you've got me stumped. :) I love surprises, I just hate waiting. ;)
    Did you figure out how to post more than 5 pics at a time? If not, I'll walk you through it over the phone. Writing it out is hard to do.
    What are you guys doing for superbowl? If nothing, give us a call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Can't wait to see the room/crib when done up - complete WITH BABY!!

    Love,
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute - I think it is perfect! Can't wait to see the new room.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive