family pic

family pic

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

I know I'm VERY late. I'm trying to catch up. With no more home football games I'm sure I'll do better. I also just today figured out how to get the videos off my camcorder so there are some old and new videos coming too. Also, our audio is still not working so I hope the music on this slide show is not annoying.

Anyway, this is a slideshow from our family vacation to Great Wold Lodge this summer. My mom and dad took us all and we had a blast. For Easter my mom gave all the kids matching swim suits and towels with their names on them. It was adorable. They didn't have a suit small enough for Emma Kate so hers is differant.

Thanks mom and dad we had such a wonderful time!!!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own picture slideshow

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! The denim diapers are too funny :) And the matching suits and towels are CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun memories!!
    Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive