family pic

family pic

Friday, October 22, 2010

Jaren was playing in the bathroom one morning while I was in the shower and found a "FUN" toy. I know gross, but they kept him busy for almost a half an hour. Put them in the box, take them out, repeat...


Jaren loves to be outside so we decided one day when we got home from work to have a picnic. He was very confused by the idea of eating on a blanket in the yard, but had not problems generlizing the skill of putting all the food in my mouth that I can at once, from the high chair inside to the front lawn.


I truley enjoyed our picnic. Although I was alone most of the time. Jaren would join me for a bite or two, then go play, then come back for food, then go play. It was perfect.


The boy would live outside if we'd let him.


Just having fun in the bath.

7 comments:

  1. Bwahahahah! LOVE that first picture with his 'fun' toy ;) Good picnic idea, we might have to do that before it gets too chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a while to figure out what he was playing with in the box. Good stuff. Classic picture! Can't wait for you to meet your new cousin Jaren.

    Godfather Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kid is too cute for his own good~ being that cute could allow you to get away with just about anything~ good thing mom and dad stick to their guns :) Kiss him for aunt Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Looks like the weather the night of the picnic was as gorgeous as yesterday!
    Love,
    Grandma, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so true that we really don't need to buy toys although I never thought of tampons-it's in my arsenal now-thanks to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics thanks for sharing, it looked like a wonderful picnic ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have already seen these pics, but were great to see again! Tell Jaren hi from Aunt Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive