family pic

family pic

Thursday, July 2, 2009

doctors appointment

Hello,

Well she called me to let me know that she is now dialated to a 3 and 1/2!!! Not much more, but more none the less. She is doing well, but still no contractions :(

We also found out that they have set an inducement date. If she hasn't had this baby by the 14th we will be going in at 5 o'clock a.m. that morning to be induced. There was no openings on the 13th :( They did tell her that if there becomes an opening on the 13th she can move into it. We can still pray that she will go into natural labor before then, but if not we know by the 14th we will have out baby.

Please pray that she will be able to have this baby naturally and as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a good fourth!!!

(to sign up for meals go to the post called food/dinner - it was in June - thanks for asking Kim)

5 comments:

  1. That is exciting, but soon I'm going to be requesting more prayers as to that I leave for my camp on the 15th and not back until the 19th, and that will make camp so LONG. I am so excited though, and at least everything is still going well. Love you guys and hoping for the best.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am religiously watching this blog so how I missed the food thing... I don't know! :) I am PRAYING hard that she goes on her own, but if not you do see a light at the end of the tunnel... YEA! As always thinking about you guys and waiting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok- so 10 days at the most... what's 10 days when you guys have been waiting 5 years, right? Ok bad comparison.... every minute must seem to creep by.... we will be on vacation as of Saturday but hope to get that call while we're in Carolina!!!! love the Millers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Nice to know a at-least-by date, isn't it? Hopefully it let you relax a little bit. . .

    I finally looked at the care (food) calendar. I don't know if it was Brandi or the site that did every-other dayish planning, but that was smart! I didn't put what I'll bring yet. I'll get with you a couple days before to see if anything sounds good.

    You haven't talked about 'getting ready' any more- Are you feeling as ready as you can be now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! Knowing a latest date is good.

    Jane came up with a nickname for the baby until he/she is born. Based on Blake being Boo; Nikki talking about Val or Cupid for her baby; how about sparkler or firecracke and hoping for closer to the 4th?

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive