family pic

family pic

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day !!!

I wanted to wish all the Mother's who read this blog a great day.

I'll be honest today is NOT my favorite day - I'm sure you can all guess why. This year seemed to be a little bit better though as I have such high hopes that this will be the last mother's day I have to spend without a child in my hands. I know there is no guarantee, but I can still hope and pray.

We actually had a nice day. We went to church, then to Jim and Phyllis' for lunch and conversation about their two week vacation to Ireland and Scotland. After lunch we came home and had a nap before my whole family came over for Mother's Day dinner. It was nice having everyone together.

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT to wish you a happy mother's day, soon! We love you so much! I attended a baseball tournament for my mother's day, haha, but at least we won it! That helped. Love, Sarah and the Puetz's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes and dinner. It was a nice evening. We are all praying for that day when we get to wish you a happy Mother's Day. TRUST.

    Love, Mom K

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are all waiting for your turn too. It was a nice dinner and thanks for letting us all come to your house...
    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive